Vibe Card, Terms and Conditions –
- By registering and/or using your Boost Vibe Card, you consent to the terms of this agreement.
- In the case of a lost or stolen card; Vibe members should visit a Boost Juice Bar and request a new card. They can log onto the registered members section of the Boost website (www.boostjuicebars.co.uk) where they can transfer their existing information to their new card by submitting their details. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that the full points balance is also transferred to the new card; however Boost Juice Bars will not be responsible for any points accrued that are lost in the transfer. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and will no longer be able to be used.
- All Boost Juice Bars in the UK will accept Vibe cards although from time to time some stores may not. We reserve the right not to accept a vibe card should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Vibe Card Points are accrued on purchases of Smoothies, Juices, Fruit Crushes and Hotties only.
- No fees will be charged by Boost Juice Bars for the registration, activation or use of the Vibe Card.
- Should a password be lost or forgotten, Vibe members should go to the registered members section of the Boost website at www.boostjuicebars.co.uk where they can enter their email address and click on ‘lost password’. Their password will then be sent to their nominated email address.
- Points balances are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Boost Juice Bars reserves the right to alter the terms and condition of the Vibe member program at any time by notifying members through email or website.
- The Vibe card is issued to you by Boost Juice Bars UK.